Semester 1 Reflection Grade

For my Semester 1 Reflection (the improvement section) I stated:
"Next semester I'd like to take higher quality images and get them turned in on time. I really want to work on my Photoshop skills, because although I've worked with it for a solid 5 years I never give myself the opportunity to step out of my known shell and explore a new method of doing things. Though I'm artistic, the paint tool should not be my best friend."






I give myself a solid D-, because I didn't go through with taking the pictures of higher quality that I wanted to have. I could always go back and edit, but for not turning in projects properly on the due dates that were assigned when I knew about it beforehand is,, pretty whack to say the least. I'm gonna write another improvement statement because I feel like it.

For the rest of this final semester of my high school career, I will do better like I always told myself I would for the past 4 years. I have to be prepared to show good work and make time for projects instead of messing around and giving myself the "I'll do it later" talks because later comes by and I still have nothing done!! It's an annoying habit that I need to break. I know that I have original ideas and that I'm a decently creative person, but I need to apply myself in my work and put in more effort if I want to be successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog